My Blog List

Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Lost Cases of Bryant & May - London's Glory by Christopher Fowler





The story is so entertaining but in a very understated may I say British way!

The collection of short mystery/murder stories is eclectic and varied. A woman found with her throat slashed in a snowy field. No footprints, nothing. Like this the other stories follow and wherever the two go murder seems to follow them as well. A bit like Miss Marple.

I enjoyed the slower telling of the story. A bit on the eccentric and quirky side but that makes it different and very likeable!

Sent to me by Netgalley for an unbiased review, courtesy of Random House Publishing Group - Alibi.


1 comment:

  1. I've read all the Bryant and May novels by Christopher Fowler and LOVED them! Time to read these short stories which, I must add, I didn't know existed.

    ReplyDelete