My Blog List

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Meanderings - This and That.



I've been absent from the blog and blogging sporadically. One reason is the lack of time or rather I would say bad management of time. I somehow seem to put off stuff that needs to be done and blogging was one of those things.

The second reason is that I do not have books to read - I have towering piles of wishlists of course but actual books none. I got two yesterday and thats' a huge relief. 

The picture above does not mean that I have been lying on a beach - nothing like that and in fact I dislike the sea and the sand. Its just an indication of what Sri Lankan beaches look like. I have always preferred green and mountains - each to their own!

I am following all the blogs which interest me and commenting as usual. Its just my reading that has gone AWOL. On another book note believe it or not I have won this on three different blogs! I do wish my luck would persist with other book giveaways as well.  I've graciously declined two of them so good luck to another winner on those blogs.


 


6 comments:

  1. Yay for winning :D I was superlucky my first year...after that, not so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. No books :-( That makes me sad. Let me know your address and I'll send some to you. It would be nice to give some of my books a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that beach! We received 6 inches of snow (so far) today. Congrats on your win(s).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my blog in your visits. I hope you get more books to read! I prefer mountains too although not when they are cold. The beach pic is lovely.
    Enjoy your win which looks good.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mystica, "no books" actually makes me envious. Add "no blogging" to it and I could do so many other things in a situation like that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How frustrating that you can't get books! We just take it for granted, I suppose. I love, love beaches and that one is gorgeous - but beautiful, green mountains are also a favorite. Sadly, I live near neither one!

    ReplyDelete