My Blog List

Sunday, February 16, 2014

MAILBOX MONDAY/ IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING?



My last Mailbox Monday was 16th December so it is that long that books have not come into the house. This week I do have books and here goes!


A book win which I am looking forward very much to reading.


Set in Stone


Written in a diary style (one I like to read).


Another family story.


One Day

Long overdue read.

2a


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.



A Jane Austen Daydream


An unusual spin off on the usual JA books. This is Jane herself and the question always asked. Did Jane find love? About twenty pages in and liking it very much.

14 comments:

  1. Mystica, I'm looking forward to reading your review of ONE DAY and I like the cover of A JANE AUSTEN DAYDREAM too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of good reads for you. Several of them I read long, long ago, and I remember them being powerful, emotional reads.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books look terrific! I see Fall on Your Knees is an Oprah pick - those are usually good reads for me. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these are new to me. I hope you enjoy them all. Come see my Monday report if you get a chance. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane Austen Daydream sounds good!! :) Enjoy your reads.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have such interesting books on your list. Jane Austen Daydream sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to read One Day for the first time! Did you see the movie??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for books arriving! It just makes the day brighter. Have a great weed of reading.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I havent heard of these books but i hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Jane Austen Daydream sounds delightful, hope it's as good as the cover. Interested to see what you think of Fall On Your Knees.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love diary style reads too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the cover of Set In Stone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am impressed with your books and their lovely covers. :-) Hope you are enjoying your reading.

    ReplyDelete