My Blog List

Sunday, March 2, 2014

PRUDE AND PREJUDICE by FRANCENE CARROLL

Prude & Prejudice


We have all our main characters - Mrs. Bennett aka Mrs Higginbottom and the mild Mr Bennet in the form of Mr H - we have the spunky daughter, the mild daughter, the milder daughter!! we have them all. We even have Bingley aka Bradley and Darcy aka William Darling all acting exactly as they would in the JA original.

Light and fun and you knew from the first page where you were going to end, this was a nice read for me for Sunday afternoon.

Am leaving for Melbourne tonight and hopefully hoping to hit the Carnegie library at the earliest. Have lists in hand of books I need to read so here's hoping they are all around at the time I go there. Have a twelve hour lay over at Changi and looking forward to that as well. I love Singapore!



4 comments:

  1. Changi is such an interesting airport - so much to do and see and eat and buy. I've never had enough time there to go outside into actual Singapore on a lay-over, sadly, but I will go there properly one day, I hope, and not just transit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to look for this one. Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete