My Blog List

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday What are you reading?


Mailbox Monday is very late and its because I was in Singapore.

          

two of the things I like the river and the buildings surrounding it and the orchids. Fabulous.

The books that came this last week were

The Marriage Game

Elizabeth I. Sex, intrigue and romps! Courtesy of Edelweiss.

Six and a Half Deadly Sins

Laos 1979. New setting for me. Also from Edelweiss.

The Snail Man

Mystery novel. Amazon download.


2a

Reading the last in the trilogy of the Love at Pemberley series. This was ideal reading for the plane ride!






10 comments:

  1. Mystica, I'm currently reading short stories by Kate Chopin and an sf novella that I hope to review late this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics :) Enjoy your new reads.

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snail Man looks intriguing! Enjoy your new week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice-looking new books, Mystica. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of these, but they look good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I hope you had a good time in Singapore.

    I hope you enjoy your books! I have read book by Colin Cotterill and really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful trip. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Alison Weir book sounds really good. I've enjoyed several of her Tudor history nonfiction titles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to try Allisone Weir. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete