My Blog List

Monday, December 1, 2014

Mailbox Monday/It's Monday! What are you reading?






Mailbox Monday is today heralding in the month of December. A very happy season to all readers.




Wicked Ways (Wicked #4)


From Netgalley.




Truth Be Told            


From Amazon




2a


Hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.


Right now in the middle of Escape the Night by Richard North Patterson


Also trying to finish some reviews so that it will not pile up this month. Also a trip to Vietnam in the offing - quite excited to go. First time I am doing an organized tour so looking forward to that.



8 comments:

  1. "Athena's Law" by Laina Turner sounds like a good legal thriller which I enjoy reading occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been quite a while since I read a Richard North Patterson. Vietnam is on my bucketlist, have a fabulous time ... looking forward to some photos :)
    Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keen to hear what you think of the Lisa Jackson / Nancy Bush series. I enjoyed their first but the second... not as much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be curious to hear what you think about Wicked Ways. A trip to Vietnam sounds very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked Ways caught my eye. I've heard Vietnam is a wonderful place to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These books look good. I hope you enjoy your trip to Vietnam too. Come see my week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Legal thrillers always catch my eye-- I wonder why. :-) Truth Be Told looks good too.
    I hope your trip to Vietnam comes together well.
    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete